Zítra, tj. 7.3.2017, vychází očekávaná kooperativní střílečka ze stáje UBI Softu, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
Jedná se tedy o kooperativní, taktickou střílečku v ohromném otevřeném světě (mapa je skutečně obrovská), který skýtá rozmanité prostředí Bolívie. Úkol zní prostě jasně, zastavit muže s koženou brašnou, v tomto případě, plnou drog. Je tedy třeba postřílet pár narkobaronů a jejich noshledů. Při té příležitosti se můžete procházet po krásné krajině (pár grafických nesmyslů tu skutečně najdete), navštívit vesnice, města a užívat si skutečně živé prostředí. Setkat se můžete jak s domorodci tak s tamní faunou.
Hra je čistě kooperativní tzn. můžete hrát pouze se třemi přáteli proti NPC, nicméně se chystá PVP mód, který bude zajímavým zpestřením. Hrát můžete buď sami s pomocí 3 počítačem řízených postav a nebo si můžete sehnat 3 další kamarády a hrát s nimi. AI počítačem řízeních spoluhráčů je opravdu velice dobrá, ale s živými hráči je to přeci jen trochu lepší.
Pokud tedy váháte co hrát, toto je jasná volba pro utopení několika desítek hodin herního času.
Pár fotek z BETA verze hry nejdete i v předchozím článku -> http://www.vizslasoldiers.cz/zkousime-ghost-recon-wildlands/
Je to smutné, ale to tomu tak. 31.5.2016 budete mít poslední možnost si Nosgoth zahrát, poté budou servery vypnuty a hra skončí v herním nebi.
Více informací v Angličtině na Steamu viz link. Farewell Nosgoth…R.I.P.
Denizens of Nosgoth,
It has been more than two and a half years since we partnered with the wonderfully mad men and women at Psyonix to embark upon a rather ambitious adventure. Our goal was to bring the world of Nosgoth to life in a new and challenging manner; a manner which allowed players to wage asymmetric warfare against each other as both human and vampire-kind.
A massive amount of work has gone into making Nosgoth a reality, and continually bringing new developments to the game. Our own teams, as well as the great guys at Psyonix, have dedicated a huge portion of themselves to making Nosgoth bigger and better over the years. Not only that, but dedicated community members provided a great deal of feedback that has been tremendously beneficial to the game. We are eternally grateful. Thank you one and all.
The above only makes today’s announcement that much more difficult.
It is with a heavy heart and an immense sense of sadness that we must announce the end of Nosgoth’s development. Servers will continue to run until 31st May 2016, during which time you will be able to play the game as normal. After that date, Nosgoth will be taken offline for the last time.
This was not an easy decision to come to. It has been a pleasure to build this game with your help, but ultimately its audience hasn’t grown enough to sustain ongoing operations.
On behalf of the entire Nosgoth team we want to thank you all for your feedback, support and dedication to the game throughout Nosgoth’s life.
Should you have any additional questions, please read this FAQ:
- Can I still play the game?
Yes, new and existing players will be able to continue to play Nosgoth until 31st May 2016. Players will no longer be able to make real world purchases in the game.
- Am I entitled to a refund?
All purchases made since 1st March 2016 will be automatically refunded.
- Where and when can I claim a refund?
You won’t be required to claim a refund as all eligible refunds will be automatically processed in the next 14 days. Email notifications will be sent out when the refund has been processed. For all other inquiries, you can contact Square Enix customer support at support.nosgoth.com or Steam customer support support.steampowered.com.
- How long will it take to process the refund?
Refunds for in game purchases or purchases through the web store will be processed as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days.
Refunds for purchases of the Definitive Pack on the Steam Store will be processed from week commencing 18th April 2016.
- Where will I receive my refund?
All purchases will be refunded to your method of payment which was used to make the original purchase. Please contact Square Enix customer support at support.nosgoth.com or Steam customer support support.steampowered.com for further information.
- Will there be any more updates for Nosgoth?
No further updates are planned for Nosgoth.
- Are there going to be more Leagues seasons?
There will be no more Leagues seasons.
- What does this mean for Nosgoth Cups run by ESL?
The Nosgoth Open Beta Cup Series will continue to run in April after which they will cease. For details of the upcoming cups visit http://play.eslgaming.com/nosgoth/global
- What happens to the Runestones and Gold in my account?
You will be able to carry on using Runestones and Gold until the game is taken offline. Runestones are no longer available for purchase but you can still earn Gold by completing public matches.
- Will the automatic refund remove game content purchased since 1st March?
No, no game content will be removed.
- What will happen to the forum on www.Nosgoth.com?
The Nosgoth forum will remain online until 14th June 2016, after which it will be taken offline.
- What does this mean for the Legacy of Kain franchise?
Any future Legacy of Kain project will be considered independently of Nosgoth and on the merits of the proposals alone.
Dnes jsou tomu již 3 roky co byl založen klan VCZ. Za tu dobu se stala spousta věcí, včetně toho nejhoršího… GRO (GRP), hlavní klanová hra, se přestalo hrát. V tuto chvíli je situace taková jaká je. Nicméně klan rozhodně neumírá, pouze tak nějak spí 🙂
V každém případě vše Happy Birthday VCZ, jeho členům, a možná i bývalým členům 🙂
Rád bych poděkoval všem členům, kteří se podíleli na založení a rozvoji klanu. Největší díky pak patří pomocníkům Vopičák,Rollland a d0mM1N – díky kluci!!
P.S.: jednoho dne budeme opět v plné síle a reprezentovat klan v nějaké další hře.
Hra ARK: Survival Evolved se neustále vyvíjí a spolu s ní i naše životy ve hře.
Rollland buduje naši haciendu a stále ji vylepšuje. Já jsem si dal za úkol obstarávat faunu 🙂
Níže můžete vidět naši aktuální dinosauří rodinu 🙂
Tvůrci na hře opravdu makají a to včetně víkendů. Postuji výpis patchů za posledních pár dní.
Current Version -174.3
– Gamma adjustment now disabled on PvP/Hardcore servers (by server-side default). Unofficial Servers can force allow gamma adjustment on PvP/Hardcore with this commandline/INI option:
– Replenishing times on all resources reduced by 40% (will replenish faster)
– Fixed Spinosaurus crash that was affecting Official Server 17
– Mounted Sabers can now jump — is wicked cool to attack when doing this, increases forward momentum
– Improved Tamed dino climbing, and following distances
– Fixed main menu UI threading crash
– Trikes now have 25 percent more hp and thirty percent more damage
– Stegos buffed 10 percent more dmg and fifteen percent more HP
– Increased brightness of night by 17% (where outside exposed to the moon. forests/shadowed areas are just as dark as they ever were 😉
– Can no longer drag living unconscious players/dinos in PvE that aren’t on your team.
– Changed spear Weight to 3 (from 6)
– Lessened rate of torpidity recovery relative to max torpidity for wild unconscious dinos. This is a server-side change. Also increased speed recovery for Tamed Dinos! Win-Win!
– Fixed female Saber riding anims
– Low chance to get metal from ALL non-metallic rocks, albeit more commonly from smooth river-rocks. And better with picks, of course. This will not take effect on Official Servers until they are upgraded to 174.1 overnight.
– Reduced explosions damage onto metal structures by 50%. This will not take effect on Official Servers until they are upgraded to 174.1 overnight.
– Increased piranha turn rate.
– Raised Max Player Level to 64, providing 120 additional Engram Points
– Raised Max Tamed Dino Level Additions to 38
– Fix for Flyer Stamina.
– Fix for Gas Consumption Rate. 30x improvement
– Armor durability rebalancing. ~3x durability
– Tripled the metal content of metal and rich-metal rocks
– Re-added a small chance to get metal from river-rocks. Thanks for the feedback everyone, it makes sense to provide an alternate less-intense progression path 😉
– Prevented tamed dinos from drowning so easily
– Changed autodestruct in PvE structures to 18 days, and made it so that rather than automatically demolishing itself, the structure then gives the option for anyone to demolish it via radial menu.
– Made Smithies and other containers automatically have the necessary engrams when new engrams are added, rather than having them be rebuilt
– Made it clear via description that the Food Preservation Bin requires Sparkpowder to preserve food, and that it can also create Beef Jerky.
– Added Option to disable Torpor screen flash (purple flash)
– Dino Knocked-Out state will now hold until the Dino’s Torpor reaches 0%, previously they could exit earlier. However, their Torpor will decrease more quickly based on how much their maximum Torpor level is — so that higher-level Dinos are naturally more difficult to keep knocked-out.
– Increased effectiveness of temperature insulation by 20%
– Bronto saddle can now be equipped properly 🙂
– Non-water Dinos will now attempt to swim to the surface and not drown 🙂
– Fixed armor insulation values & UI display (wasn’t displaying hyperthermic insulation properly): cloth now adds positive hyperthermic insulation, all other armors currently add negative hyperthermic insulation but now scaled more appropriately. Swimwear coming to add more positive hyperthermic insulation!
– Fixed LOD’s on dino gates and other assets
– Mid-size dinos (less than Rex, such as Stego etc) now properly fit thru the Dino Gate. For large-tier dinos you need still a Mega Gate, of course.
– Fixed crafting table requirements on a number of items, to now display their proper crafting table in the Engram UI (i.e. now it says that a Smithy is required to craft a Spinosaurus Saddle)
– Adjusted Spawn Rates: Piranhas more common on insland lakes/rivers (they were missing primarily), Carnos less common everywhere, Spinos less common everywhere
– Reduced Spino overland run & walk speeds by 25%
– Fixed a bad damage multiplier for explosives on Wood structures (like several times too strong :-P)
– Spinosaurus! Fear the beast!
– New Structures: Spike Wall (great for defending against incoming tribe dino attacks) and Food Preservation Bin items, and Beef Jerky!!! (Sparkpowder+Oil+Cooked Meat or Cooked Prime Meat+hour wait == SUPER LONG LASTING FOOOOOD!)
– General GPU optimizations plus new graphics configuration options: Mesh LOD slider, High Quality Materials checkbox (disabling this and restarting will have tremendous perf savings at the cost of less detailed terrain materials), Subsurface Scattering Checkbox (disabling this will make plants and skin material look a little less good, but also save a lot of perf)
– After login you now get a message indicating how you died if your character was killed when you were logged out (needs more details added)
– Pteras now land better when out of stamina, won’t eject you as soon
– You and dinos can attack when no stamina now, however doing so will increase your torpidity
– Slight purple overlay when torpidity is increasing
– Spoiling timer exploits fixed
– Various ways to teleport into people’s houses seemingly fixed
– Grenades rebalanced, ~60% damage reduction vs structures and now also require oil to craft
– PvE structures that haven’t had a Tribe/Creator nearby in one week are now auto demolished. Can be disabled on player-run servers.
– Structure Limit now configurable for player-run servers
– Non-Tribe Flyer Carrying now an option for PvE servers
– Added Rich Metal and Regular Metal Mountain Rocks
– Metal Tools‘ durabilities fixed
– Character bodytype presets
– „Find Mods“ button added to Host Game Menu
– Rare Limited-Edition Cosmetic Item Skin drops: Nerdry’s Glasses (from the bellies of Dilo’s) and Rex Bone Helmet
– Land dinos now lose stamina when swimming while mounted, Amphibious dinos (turtle, sarco, etc) now regain stamina much more quickly in water
– Unconscious dinos being tamed no longer can be harmed by non-tribe players in PvE
– Fixed bug where Generator with cables attached could not get its inventory accessed
– Tribe ID’s and Player ID’s are now guaranteed to be unique. Should eliminate future cases of player/tribe body snatchers.
– Realtime time and current map now indicated on pause menu
– Downloading mods at the Host Game screen now indicates download progress, mods that have been updated on Steam Workshop will now redownload
– Broodmother will now give Dossier and Steam Achievement correctly when defeated
– You can now set the temperature scale to Fahrenheit in the Options menu
– Upped bullet damages by about 20%
– Your current Biome/Temperature now updates correctly when riding a mount
– „Transfer Tribe Ownership“ button is now clickable properly
– Base Carno damage buffed from 30 to 50, base Rex damage buffed from 50 to 80
– Rate of health recovery from mounts consuming corpses or trees is reduced (was previously essentially granting mounts nearly instant health recovery)
New server commandline/INI options (GamerUserSettings.ini [ServerSettings] section or „?Option=Value“ for commandline argument):
Kdo by se k nám chtěl přidat stačí nám napsat na fórum -> ZDE